wtorek, 14 maja 2013

The Big Bang Theory, The Friendship Algorythm, Algorythm.

Scenka z The Big Bang Theory, znanego u nas pod tytułem “Teoria wielkiego podrywu”, sezon 2, odcinek 13, The Friendship Algorythm ( The Big Bang Theory s02e13, The Big Bang Theory 02x13). Poniższy tekst nie oddaje w pełni scenariusza, ale stanowi całkiem niezłe przybliżenie. Mam nadzieję. 


Sheldon: Oh, good, you're just in time. Thought I believe I've isolated the algorithm for making friends.
Leonard: Sheldon, there is no algorithm for making friends!
Howard: Hear him out. If he's really onto (on to) something, we could open a booth at Comic-Con. Make a fortune.
Sheldon: See, my initial approach to Kripke had the same deficiencies as those that plagued Stu the Cockatoo, when he was new at the zoo.
Raj: Stu the Cockatoo?

 
Leonard: Yes. He's new at the zoo.
Sheldon: It's a terrific book. I've distilled its essence into a simple flow chart (flowchart) that will (would) guide me through the process.
Howard: Have you thought about putting him in a crate while you're out of the apartment?


Sheldon: Hello, Kripke? Sheldon Cooper here. It occurred to me you hadn't returned any of my calls because I hadn't offered any concrete suggestions for pursuing our friendship. Perhaps the two of us might share a meal together.
Sheldon: I see. Well, then perhaps you'd have time for a hot beverage? Popular choices include tea, coffee, cocoa.
Sheldon: I see. No, no, no, wait. Don't hang up yet. What about a recreational activity? I bet we share some common interests. And tell me an interest of yours.
Sheldon: Really? On actual horses? Tell me another interest of yours.
Sheldon: I'm sorry. I have no desire to get in the water till I absolutely have to. Tell me another interest of yours.

Howard: Oh-oh.
Leonard: He's stuck in an infinite loop.
Howard: I can fix it.
Sheldon: Mhmm. Mhmm. It’s interesting, but isn't ventriloquism by definition a solo activity?
Sheldon: Yeah. Tell me another interest of yours.
Sheldon: Hmm. Is there any chance you like monkeys?
Sheldon: What is wrong with you? Everybody likes monkeys. Hang on, Kripke.

Sheldon: A loop counter and an escape to the least objectionable activity. Howard, that's brilliant. I'm surprised you saw that.
Howard: Gee, why can't Sheldon make friends?
Sheldon: All right (alright) , Kripke, that last interest strikes me as the least objectionable, and I would like to propose that we do that together.
Sheldon: Tomorrow. Yes, I'll pay. All right, goodbye.
Sheldon: All right (alright). Time to learn rock climbing.


To pierwsza strona, stricte testowa! Jeśli chodzi o zawartość i layout to zbieram w tej chwili opinie, krytyki I sugestie. Mam nadzieję,  że w krótkim czasie stronka nabierze bardziej konkretnego kształtu.

Wszelkie komentarze bardzo bardzo mile widziane! Dzięki!

Pozdrawiam,

Michał

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz