niedziela, 19 maja 2013

That ‘70s Show, Eric’s panties, Panties scene.

Donna znajduje kobiece majtki w samochodzie swojego chłopaka, Erica. Awantura typowa dla takiego przypadku, ale zakończenie niespodziewane. Plus Kelso i Fez - bezcenne ;)

That '70s Show - Eric's panties - s03e06: 


Eric: Now, remember, we can't have the protons and electrons right next to each other because that would just be... Madness. Madness, I say!
Girl: Oh, Eric Forman, you are just the funniest person I've ever met.
Eric: No, I wouldn't go as... Yes. Yes, I am.
Girl: Doesn't your girlfriend mind you spending so much time with me?
Eric: Well, no. Apparently, she's thrilled about it.
Girl: Well, she's crazy. 'Cause if I was your girlfriend, I would want to kiss you all the time.
Eric: Really?


Eric: Whoa! Hey, come on, lady! I'm spoken for! Wow!
Kelso: Hey, did we miss anything?
Eric: What? God, no. You didn't miss anything.
Kelso: All right, people! Let's back up! Give 'em some room here!
Eric: Hey, Donna, hi, hello.
Donna: Don't "Hey, Donna, hi, hello" me. I trusted you, and you cheated on me with this slut.
Eric: Uh, Donna, I don't...
Girl: Excuse me?
Donna: Yeah, I said it. You want some of this? Come on!
Eric: Donna, hey, whatever you think happened...

Donna: I know what happened. I found these in your car.
Eric: Panties?
Fez: Aha! So he admits they are panties.
Donna: Hey, next time you fool around with someone else's boyfriend... why don't you take your panties when you're done?
Girl: Those aren't mine. Mine are white. And cotton. With a little pink rose in the front.
Donna: So these are some other girl's panties?
Kelso: Whoa, whoa! No offense, Donna, but, dude, you're on fire!
Girl: You know what, Eric? I don't need this. Oh, and by the way, your car smells like cheese.
Eric: Donna, look, you have to believe me. I have no idea whose panties those are.

Donna’s mom: Donna, those panties are mine.
Kelso, Fez: Eric! Ohh! Ohh! You are a god! A god, I say!
Donna: Um... Mom... Why were your panties in the Vista Cruiser?
Fez: And please be as specific.
Donna’s mom: Donna, when you've been together as long as your father and I have... You need to do creative things in creative places.
All: Ew! Ohh! Gads!

thrilled - podniecony, podekscytowany;
to cheat on - zdradzać;
slut - dziwka, zdzira;
to fool around - kręcić się, wałęsać się; odbijać się;

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz