środa, 22 maja 2013

3rd Rock From the Sun, Proud Dick, Harry and Father

Harry Salomon, który po ciosie w głowę uważa, że jest człowiekiem otoczonym przez kosmitów, którym szefuje „The Big Giant Head”, udaje się po pomoc do kościoła.
3rd Rock From the Sun, s02e13, 02x13:
Trzecia Planeta od Słońca s02e13:


Dialogi ze scenki, z zaznaczonymi ciekawymi miejscami dla celów nauki:


Harry: Thank you for seeing (?) me, father, I didn't know where else to turn.
Father: Well, that's... why they pay me the big bucks, you know?
Harry: Father, if someone... say, a family member... had helped you, cared for you, given you shelter. And you knew something terrible about them, it'd be okay to turn them over to the authorities for dissection, would? (wouldn't it?)
Father: Are they dangerous?

 
Harry: Yes... No.... I don't know! I'm so alone and confused!
Father: You are not alone. There's someone up there who's watching over everything you do. At all times.
Harry: There is?
Father: Mhmm.
Harry: Is this person called The Big Giant Head?
Father: He goes by many names.
Harry: And you know him?
Father: Know him? I work for him.
Harry: I see. Well, thank you for your time, father.
Father: That's fine.
Harry: Oh, my god! They're everywhere!

to turn over - tu: przekazywać, oddawać;
dissection - sekcja zwłok;
confused - zakłopotany, zmieszany;
to watch over - czuwać, pilnować; opiekować się;

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz